Monday, March 14, 2011

He Who Laughs Last Didn't Get It...

Too many people have this idea that they know me.

They don't.


For if you REALLY knew me, you would have just laughed at what I said...
instead you nodded your head in complete agreement.

Even I don't agree with me.

Most of the time I think about what I would say if I were in the conversation that I am listening to... rather than the one that I am in.

I make jokes all the time...people just don't realize.



They usually cover up their confusion by smiling at me, or my favorite, saying...




Often times I am tempted to say...


I think that would be too much for some people though.

Confused? You know, common sense is over-rated. Albert Einstein said that common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by the age of 18... Albert Einstein is very wise. Plus, I've always loved the way he styled his hair.

I love to sing out of tune on purpose to see how many people I can throw off.


I stare at people and analyze them.

 I have probably stared at you.

I wink at people to say hello, its not flirting.
When I flirt, I wink.
Sometimes I wink without realizing it.
Don't think to hard on which catagory you belong to.

I saw a picture of a girl kissing her elbow. She didn't turn into a boy. My whole life has been a lie.

If you understand what you're doing, you're not learning anything.
I'm learning a lot right now.

My dad still plays "little piggies" with my toes. Secretly, I enjoy it. Especially when he goes "wee! wee! wee! all the way home".

I have always gotten what I wanted, except for... well, now, I can't say on here! Otherwise some person who thinks I'm perfect is going to go get it for me. I don't want to be handed everything! That being said, please stop trying to hand over the "man of my dreams". I don't want someone else to find him for me. Besides, I'm pretty sure ya'll just want to take credit when the man proposes... "I set them up!!! They're together because of me! ME! MEEE!!!"

Thanks, but no thanks. I know how to say NO now.

 If you haven't had the pleasure of hearing those words from my mouth, please, by all means...


Congrats to those who laughed.
You know me.

No comments:

Post a Comment